Good morning and a happy new year to all! It is officially 2010, a year that will be very big for our little family! What does the new year bring for us you ask? Well, for starters, my "little brother" will no-longer be a teenager in March :( my, how time flies! In April, Eric will be venturing to Munich, Germany for a week or so thanks to Roadtec, Inc. Also in April, our first born, Isabel, and her boyfriend Wrigley will be turning the big FOUR years old! May will bring a close to my 5th year of teaching! Whew :) June will bring the birth of our second born, first non-furry baby! In July, Eric and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary! In September, our friend Coon will participate in his first (probably of many) IronMan races in Madison, WI; GO COON!
As we bring 2009 and another decade to a close, we started to think of what a busy decade it has been! I graduated from high school in 2001, Eric and I both graduated from Iowa State in 2004/2005, we got hitched in July of 2005, moved across the country to Chattanooga, TN, we have both started our careers, Eric in Marketing at Roadtec Inc.; and I in teaching in downtown Chattanooga. I started and graduated with my Masters Degree as a Reading Specialist, we bought our first house, started our mini-family with Izzy in 2006, and are starting to prepare for Baby Baker as a close to the year. WHEW! :) Seems like such a short time, but so much has gone on! I know that we couldn't have possibly done all of it without the support from our family and friends, so thank you, all of you who have been such a big part in our lives over the past decade! It has been a fun ride and we look forward to what 2010 and the upcoming years will bring for us!
Oh dear, I almost forgot! Our Cyclones WON their bowl game last night!!! HOT DOG!
As we bring 2009 and another decade to a close, we started to think of what a busy decade it has been! I graduated from high school in 2001, Eric and I both graduated from Iowa State in 2004/2005, we got hitched in July of 2005, moved across the country to Chattanooga, TN, we have both started our careers, Eric in Marketing at Roadtec Inc.; and I in teaching in downtown Chattanooga. I started and graduated with my Masters Degree as a Reading Specialist, we bought our first house, started our mini-family with Izzy in 2006, and are starting to prepare for Baby Baker as a close to the year. WHEW! :) Seems like such a short time, but so much has gone on! I know that we couldn't have possibly done all of it without the support from our family and friends, so thank you, all of you who have been such a big part in our lives over the past decade! It has been a fun ride and we look forward to what 2010 and the upcoming years will bring for us!
Oh dear, I almost forgot! Our Cyclones WON their bowl game last night!!! HOT DOG!
No comments:
Post a Comment