Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project Baby - Progressing

Another big week has come and gone in the Baker household! Last week we had our monthly doctors visit, so we got to hear little Eloise's heartbeat again, beating strong at about 150 beats/minute! As always, after our doctors visit, I have Eric take my belly picture so everyone can keep track of my ever-growing belly! As we start going to the doctor more often, you will see more belly pics, as we will update with a picture after each appointment. Next month I have to get my glucose test... :( Little nervous about that, mostly because of the blood taking extravaganza that it is, and I am hoping everything comes back normal. If it doesn't, I have to go back and get a 3 hour glucose test at which they take my blood every hour :( NO THANK YOU!!! This first test is only an hour long, and I only have to get my blood taken twice I think (I hope thats it). Anywho, along with our doctors appointment on Thursday, we finished painting Eloise's room and Eric put up (and I painted) the chair rail we planned for - we LOVE it!! Now we just have to clean the carpet and move in the furniture! Furniture comes this weekend, so we'll be busy putting it together and then ya'll will get to see more pictures!

24 weeks



Paining done, chair-rail and valance up!


Other than that, I had a half-day of school on Friday because of parent-teacher conferences, and then we had Monday off for President's Day, then TODAY we had another snow day, so I have been away from work for 4 1/2 days!! Eric left for Cinncinati on Monday morning for World of Asphalt (I think) - sounds fun eh? Anywho, he'll get back into town Friday! While he's away, Izzy and I have been bonding: you know, running, going on walks, hitting up the local doggie treat store, taking naps, the usual! It's been very relaxing around here the last two days.



In other news, Jeff and Pheadra (Eric works with Jeff) had their baby Raelynn Marie Richmond, yesterday afternoon. Eloise already has built in buddies in Chattanooga! Brooks Price (Sarah's son) got baptised on Sunday, and we got a beautiful picture in the mail of Olivia and Ben Carter from their mommy Janelle today! Eloise has been a mover and a shaker lately, we can see her moving around and kicking and have been enjoying every minute of it. Her sister Izzy doesn't enjoy being kicked, but she's not really sure what is kicking her!

Hope you all enjoy the pictures, and be thinking about me March 11 while I am getting all of the blood drained out of me :( I'm sure you'll hear me screaming from wherever you are as I am a big wuss ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment