Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We're on the home stretch!

One more doctor appointment down, and only 3 or 4 more to go!  Time flies when you're having fun, or maybe just when you're busy... :)  The last two weeks have been eventful to say the least!  At school, I have been starting to prep for the end of the year which is only 9 days away!!  I waddled through the Atlanta Zoo on Friday with my 2nd grade kiddos, and have been enjoying our extra house guest for the last week!  Izzy has gotten to hang out with her boyfriend extra long since Coon and Sarah have been trying to dry out their house in Nashville!  They have been working so hard over the last week and a half getting all the wet stuff out of their house so they can put it back together again once its all dry!  While they do that, we get to hang with Wrigs! 

On the baby front, Eric is working on his "Eloise Alert System" so everyone can get updates on her arrival once I go into labor.  I got my "Strep B" test done and my second (and last) round of HIV testing done today which both went well!  The HIV test was a blood test, that might I say, I was VERY brave about!  I suppose I will get those results back next week for my next appointment.  Yes, we have officially entered the weekly appointment zone!!  I'm not dialating yet, which is just fine with me!  I'm hoping little Eloise just holds out until I get done with the school year, after that, she can come when she pleases!  We got our seat protectors today so we can put her car seat in our cars and get those checked out in the next week and we are deciding on our pediatrician as I type!  The last thing we need for the nursery is our glider which has been ordered and is on its way!  Everything is coming together nicely and we are getting excited to meet our little girl! 

Stay tuned for weekly updates from now on after each doctor appointment!  

No comments:

Post a Comment