Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello April!!

Happy April Fools Day everybody!!  I am finally getting a minute to post a little!!  Not that I don't have plenty of other things to do mind you, but the harrassment that I have endured (wink wink) for my lack of posting has finally broken me down!  HA!!  Anywho, I don't even remember when I posted last, or what was happening in our household at that point, so I am typing blind tonight!!  I know this is nothing new to any of you, but we have been.....BUSY!!!  Surprised?!  Hehe... I just finished my week back at work after Spring Break which I got to spend with my two girls, friends, and family!! Yay!!  Eric headed out to Las Vegas for their semi-annual ConExpo extravaganzaa the Sunday afternoon before my Spring Break started, and got back the next Sunday, so I was solo-parenting for my break. 
Of course, I can't ever pull myself away from my school, so I went in to work Monday for a couple hours and let Eloise go to daycare.  She didn't seem to mind one bit, and her teachers were very pleased to have her hang out for a bit!  We did get lots of stuff done over break: we got to spend lots of time with my friends, got some school work done, RELAXED, and had visitors!!  Mom, AJ, and Grandma Ann were able to make an surprise visit for the last couple days of my break to see Eloise, Iz, and me!  I was so glad they all could come!!  Missed my dad though!!  After they all headed back, Eloise and I went down to Atlanta with my two dear friends, Trinace and Erica for a day and night of shopping and relaxing!!  Eloise had her first official girls trip to a hotel AND swim!!!  Our hotel was actually connected to one of the big malls in Buckhead, so we were able to walk to the mall from our room!  We shopped til we dropped and then went swimming at the indoor pool at the hotel.  Eloise LOVED it!!!  She could have splashed and played all night and would have perfectly content! :) 
It has been so fantastic to see our little girl grow and learn everyday!  She has gotten so big and curious ovr the last couple of months.  She is 9 months old right now, but will be 10 months old in just a few days!!  She is crawling EVERYWHERE and is pulling up every chance she gets!  She has gotten 2 teeth this month and is working on at least one more that I think will be popping through any day!  She is talking like crazy, saying Ma-ma, Da-da, ba-ba (bottle), and she says da-da for doggie too!  Eric and Izzy share the same name as far as Eloise is concerned! :)  Anytime Eloise sees her doggie, she gets very excited!  Izzy loves Eloise too, but she starts to get a little leery when Eloise gets that crazy look in her eye!  Ha!
Well, enough of my chatter...here are some pictures for your enjoyment! We'll be taking lots more and posting them when we can!
Best friends

She likes Izzy's toys more than her own!

A face only a mother could love.... :)

Such a happy girl!  9 months!!

1 comment: