Friday, July 10, 2009

Long Time, No See!

Well, hello there! Long time, no see y'all! Sorry it has been so long since I posted last, we've had quite a bit going on over the last week! First of all, I know you all have been anxiously awaiting the name of my new car.....drum roll please................RUBY! I hope you all like it, I think it fits her the best. But thank you to EVERYONE for your suggestions, all were fabulous, it was a very tough choice! :)

So I just got back to Chattanooga this week from a wonderful week-long trip back home! I was able to spend lots of time with my mom and dad. I had some great dinners with friends and a very enjoyable lunch with Grandma and AJ. I got to lay out at "The Club Pool" a couple days and soaked up some rays! There is not a whole lot I love more than hanging out with my family, so my trip was perfect! After a couple of days of just Izzy and I hangin' out, Eric flew in for the weekend and we continued our fun! We got to meet Mr. Jackson Wahlig on Friday night who is ADORABLE and the first baby born from any of our friends! We got to hang with Eric's parents one night and then got to spend part of the 4th of July at the Cripe's house. I think Eric would agree that it was a great trip!

Eric and I also did the Firecracker Run in East Moline on the 4th. Eric ran the 10k and averaged 9 min/mile and I ran the 5k and averaged 10:44/mile. Both were good runs for us, a rainy run, but good! Thanks Mom for bringing Izzy and cheering us on!










When we got back to Chattanooga, I anxiously awaited my road bike that I ordered for my first triathlon and it came on Tuesday! Her name is Wemberly (a children's book character)! I have been using a bike trainer (that Coon is letting me use to practice my biking skills) for the past couple days and its going well, besides the butt bone that is a bit sore from the seat! :) Isn't she a beaut!?

Also, Eric and I just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary yesterday, July 9th! Time flies by huh?! We enjoyed a nice dinner and went to "The Proposal" movie afterwards to celebrate!

Well...I better get up of my steuss and get cleaning! Coon, Sarah, and Wrigley are coming down for the weekend!! Coon is doing the BIG Chattanooga Triathlon this weekend and we are going to cheer him on! Have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment