Well, I don't know how fun my Sunday will be, but I thought the title had a nice ring to it! :) We arrived safely on Monday night from our trip to Florida to find our pup safe, sound, and happy as a clam with her grandpa. Our trip was fabulous, but it was nice to be back home. Well for a little while....Tuesday my dad went back home :( and then I had planning until 5:30 Wednesday night, got home about 6:30, Math Night Thursday night, and got home around 8:30, THEN dinner with my Brown Academy Ladies on Friday night, got home about 9:30...WHEW! It was a good thing I went to the beach :)
I can also proudly say that I did two training swims this week after being at work for 12 hours on Tuesday and Wednesday and I even swam farther than I will be swimming next weekend! I'm headed off for a bike ride this afternoon. Sound like a Sunday Fun-day yet? ;)
Eric is at a golf outing today, so Izzy and I are hanging out, she's sleeping, and I am doing school stuff. The weather couldn't be better today, it is sunny, with a cool breeze, and only about 80 degrees. The heat/air natzi is thoroughly enjoying having my windows OPEN and my air OFF today! :) Sorry for the boring post, I'll end with some pictures of my pooch looking out over Chattanooga from her new favorite walking spot. Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment