Nope, it's IOWA! :) And we are here! We got in late Friday night and have been busy since, well, busy for a vacation I should say. We've done quite a bit of resting and relaxing too! Eric has started Izzy on her "new years resolution" a bit early and has taken her for a run every day since we have been home. She's done a good job too, though I don't think she made the resolution herself... She does enjoy the exercise and we like her being worn out for a while after they get home! Eric had to pick up some contraption for his shoes today so he doesn't slip on the snow and ice as he's running. His only complaint is how COLD it is!
Then there's me...I've been enjoying my break by sitting on the couch and watching tv! HA! I'll get into the exercise routine in a bit, but I firmly believe that rest and relaxation after a stressful month needs to come first! On the plus side, my doctor said that I have only gained 1 pound since Thanksgiving, which I am pretty sure is less than I gained last year between Thanksgiving and Christmas and I was running almost everyday! Of course, by only gaining a pound, you can imagine that my "baby bump" hasn't grown a whole lot, and you would be correct. Although the baby is growing quickly and is supposed to double in size over the next couple weeks. Hopefully I don't double in size too! HA! What is fun right now is that I can feel the "Lolo" moving around a little bit and in the morning sometimes I can see where she is from the outside of my belly. And now she has little bones in her ears so she can hear things. Pretty cool if I do say so myself!
In other preggo news, my friend Janelle is in the hospital right now in labor with her twins! I've been getting updates all day and am anxiously awaiting their arrival!
For news to be waiting for, I'll post an updated belly picture as soon as my husband will take one, AND we have scheduled our next doctors appointment for Jan. 14th. Why is this important you say? Well, this is our appointment where we get our next and last ultrasound. We will get to see the baby, check out the organs and make sure everything is going well AND we will find out if it is going to be an Eloise or a Henry! Yes ladies and gentlemen, we will FINALLY be able to find out if its a boy and girl. Thank goodness! I don't know how people wait 9 months to find out, its torture enough for me to wait until January!
No comments:
Post a Comment