I lost my mucus plug or as AJ would prefer I call it "blueberry pancakes" last Friday (May 21st). I started feeling contractions the next day and we even timed them, but they didn't do anything to help my cervix along, so FALSE ALARM!
Ok, TMI is over, resume reading now :)
Since that weekend, I have continued having contractions, but nothing terribly painful or consistent, so I'm just hanging in there for now! Last Monday at our 38 week appointment, our doctor said I was 2 cm dialated and almost completed effaced. Today at our appointment, I was about the same amount effaced and 2 and a half cm dialated. Still making progress, but no big news yet! We have our (hopefully) last appointment with our doctor next Monday, June 7th which is the day after Eloise's due date. If our little girl hasn't made her appearance by then, we should be able to set an induction date at that time.
Check back in the next day or so for a video of Eloise's FINISHED nursery.
39 weeks!!!
I have checked back in a day or two (plus) and do not see a video of the finished nursery yet! :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
lol dido.
ReplyDelete