At the end of September, my mom and dad came down to visit for a long weekend and we had so much fun! We had lots of good food (as always) and mom and dad got to spend some time with Eloise! Dad even got to solo-sit for Eloise while Eric went for a run and Mom and I got pedicures! He did a great job and he even got to experience one of Eloise's "firsts" - her laughing!! Lets just say, she hasn't stopped laughing and smiling yet! We are still working on her rolling over, which she also almost did during their visit, but hasn't gotten it QUITE yet...(at least, not that I have seen with my own two eyes)! She is sitting up with support and is getting stronger everyday.
Eloise and Izzy are bonding more and more everyday. This week, they even played ball together! Eloise was laying on the floor and had her little hand on Izzy's ball. Unlike when we are playing with her, Izzy sat and waited patiently for Eloise to let it go before she stole it back. It was SO SWEET!! Eloise loves to pet Iz and Iz loves to give Eloise kissies! She kisses her head, face, feet, hands, ears....
Eloise is also eating rice/oatmeal cereal three times a day now, and as she gets used to that, we'll start some other tasty things too! Of course, we are still wearing quite a bit of our cereal, but we are eating more and more everyday! I think she really likes it! Come Thanksgiving, she'll be ready for some turkey! j/k! :) Other than eating, rolling over, and sitting up, she is talking up.a.storm! I wonder where she gets that from.... wink wink!
Other than that, Eric and I have been busy, but most of our busy-ness revolves around Eloise. But, I have been busy with school and Eric has traveled a little bit. He actually went to Bettendorf for a conference hosted by John Deere at the beginning of the month. He was able to see his parents, my parents, and get over to Chad's house to hang with him, Tash, and Jackson. He had a good trip, but he said that it was very strange to be a tourist in his hometown! Eventhough I think we have been busy over the last month, I know that the next two months will be CRAZY with the holidays, Eloise's baptism, Kelli's graduation, and the everyday things that fill up our weeks!
Well, enough of my chatter...here are some pics!
Mom and Eloise - Sept. 2010
Dad and Eloise watching football - Sept 2010
Eloise and Izzy - Oct. 2010
Elosie 4 months - Oct. 2010
What.A.Face.
We went to the Pumpkin Patch!! - Oct. 2010



No comments:
Post a Comment