So, after a full day of professional development, I am OFFICIALLY back at school for the school year! And look at me, I'm posting a blog! :) Not too busy yet, although I do have to read two math books and write a reflection about my PD today... Eric can't believe I have homework already, BUT I don't have any grad school homework!! YAY!!!
Went out and bought my cap and gown on Friday, and am anxiously awaiting my LAST grade to be posted on the 6th. I am hoping that the fact that this day is also Eric's birthday that luck will be with me and I'll pull in one more "A" to close out my masters degree, we'll see! Everybody keep your fingers crossed!
Eric and I had a great weekend in Chattanooga this weekend. I'll say it was nice to just be home and not have a whole lot going on, we seem to have had something going on just about every weekend this summer! On Saturday did our usual weekend errands but finished off the day going for a training open-water swim for me (thank you Trainer Coon), then a bike ride and two mile run. Eric did a three mile run and THEN rode my bike while I ran. See y'all, I share :) It was a nice afternoon and we missed nasty storms by literally 10 minutes! whew!
Yesterday we cleaned the house to get ready for our full house this coming weekend! :) We even hung some pictures we have had since who knows when! It was a very productive, yet relaxing weekend - definitely the best way to spend the last weekend before "School-Year Courtney" is back in full force. I was back last week, but just set up my room, organized my closets, and got my room ready for kiddos. I am sure y'all are not surprised to find out that I am not a last minute gal when it comes to setting up my room...
To close out my first post of the school year, I thought I would attach some pictures of the summer in review! Enjoy :)


No comments:
Post a Comment