Ok, per the persistent requests of my dear friend Ryan James, I am back! I can't promise an exciting post, but I will do what I can! :) We have been fairly busy over the last week or so, and quite busy since my last post! Eric got back Wednesday night from Niagra Falls and I had a late night at work Thursday. In fact, I left the house at 6:30 Thursday morning and got home Thursday night about 8:30. Way too long of a day for pregnant lady, especially one who is sick 24/7! But on a lighter note, last Thursday (Oct. 29th) we had our first doctor's appointment and not only did everything look good, but we got to hear the little one's heart beating strong and got our first picture of the little bean. We have another appointment right before we go back to the QC for Thanksgiving so we are crossing our fingers that everything is still going well!
Here is my first picture at about 9 weeks. Stay tuned for fatter pictures later...
Its not very clear, but if you can see the little blob in the middle of the picture, thats our little one!
Other news around here is pretty slim, Izzy is doing well and Eric has been busy training for his half-marathon thats coming up next weekend. We were pretty pumped about our Cyclones beating Nebraska two weeks ago, and have faith in our team for the rest of the season and next year too! Anywho, stay tuned for updates, I will really try to blog a bit more often! :) Have a great week ya'll!
I love your little tiny baby bump!!! You are so cute :) I'm glad you are blogging so I can keep up with you dear! Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteJen