Monday, January 18, 2010

It's A Girl!

Last Thursday we headed over to our doctor's office for our anxiously awaited 20 week ultrasound appointment! Let me just say that I am SOOO over the 3:30 appointment that lasts until 5:00 with only about 20 minutes in the ultrasound room and about 7 minutes in the doctors office...ANYWHO, I digress...

We had decided ahead of time that we definately wanted to find out the sex of the baby, a) because I am WAY too much of a planner to not know these types of things... b) because it is almost impossible to find any "neutural" clothing around these days, and c) because we just couldn't take the wait any longer! SO, we wander into the ultrasound room, wait for the technician to check all of the organs, amniotic fluid levels, ect. ect., and then she tells us that we're going to have a GIRL!! Yay!! She shows us her, "up the skirt" pic as Eric described it, proving her gender, shows us her face (looked a little creepy...) her feet, and then her hand...which actually waved at us! Yes, she is already a ham for the camera, just like her mom! :)
Hi Everybody!!

I went to school on Friday and my sweet friends Erica and Trinace, aka "Auntie Erica" and "Auntie Trinace" had bought me the prettiest hot pink roses! They were also excited being as they had "known" it was a girl from the get-go, along with my mom and dad. Poor AJ lost his hope that he was going to have a nephew that was going to play hawkeye football...That's ok, I told him that Eric already needed his help fending off the upcoming boyfriends she would have!
It's been a busy weekend since we found out about Baby Eloise or "Elle" (like the letter L). We went to both Babies R Us AND Target on Saturday to start our baby registries, we took all of the "stuff" I organized and discarded from her nursery to Goodwill today, and got all of the stuff from the closets up into the attic! Whew...
Anyway, here is a pic of me at 20 weeks (starting to get bigger) and the ultrasound pictures of Eloise! Just a little FYI: I am running again! :) HOT DOG!

2 comments:

  1. Baby bump is growing! Not Lolo?
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new SPRINGY background!

    Love, mom (aka gma)

    ReplyDelete