Friday, June 19, 2009

Au Revior Bessy

As most of you probably know, Bessy (my Chevy Blazer) means quite a lot to me, a very special lady in my heart for sure! :) Well, some sad news for Bessy is that she will be going to a new home in the next couple of hours and will be leaving me behind...The good part about that is that she has lived a good life with me and has always been there for me in good times and bad, while she will be missed terribly, we both will move on!

In her place, Beatrice will be entering my life, which I am very excited about! Beatrice has big shoes to fill so I hope she steps up to the plate! For now though Bessy, I say good-bye! I will miss you, and in your honor, I have made up a little tune....
Izzy and Bessy - favorite past time

Oooooooohhhhh, once there was a blazer,
Her name was Bessy Lou

She drives me round and round,

AND through and through, and through....

She drove through lots of snow,
in Iowa and more

She took me down to Tennessee

No matter how she wore....

She was so great to me,

She could have carried a tree....

Oh, Bessy.....my sweet Bessy....

You were so great to MEEEE......


No comments:

Post a Comment