Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend Warriors

Well, so much for weekends to be a time to rest and relax...we have been busy, busy, busy this weekend! We have mowed the grass, both the front and the back, and if you know what we are having to mow, you know it is quite the task! Eric spent his Saturday finally planting some azaleas that we have had for about a month, and picked weeds like no one has ever done before! We even put the new car to work and picked up some much needed mulch for the flower beds....and if you thought that was enough, you are mistaken, because Eric even cleaned out the garage today so that we had some more room for the cars! WHEW!

Of course, I just sat in the house and twiddled my thumbs...JUST KIDDING! I helped too! I was the one that mowed most of the yard! :) I will say though that it is nice to get some things done on the weekend, and it sure is nice to have the hubs home...especially since everyday is a weekend for me these days! Can I get a whoop whoop for summer? Well...I don't get a whoop whoop from Eric either... no biggie! :) I do have to go to an all day standards training though for the next two days, so I will have to do SOMETHING constructive!

Oh, just a side note to Coon...Eric won't let me put up the pictures of our tattoos, but if anyone is interested, just let me know! They really are priceless!

I have been trying to convince Eric that he needs to start adding to the blog, because I am already struggling to keep up, but it may take some more coaxing. Hopefully you will see a post from him soon!

I will end this little post with a picture of the new car WITH air conditioning that we have spent the weekend enjoying! Hope you like it!

Me and Beatrice

OH, I almost forgot! I need to enlist the help of our faithful readers (don't know why I made that plural, I am pretty sure Coon is the only one who actually reads this!). Even though, I am a car naming expert (self-proclaimed, of course); my dear husband does not like the name "Beatrice" for my beautiful Venza...SO if anyone has any ideas of a better name, or thinks the name I came up with is superb, send me a note! I will consider changing it if no one likes the name...I said CONSIDER... :) Love y'all! Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. I say Vicki for Vicki Venza, dad says Beulah (for your ggma)! Mom
    See you have at least two readers!

    ReplyDelete