OK, seriously? THREE full days of standards training this week? How in the world can you spend three full days learning about new standards? Hmm....I guess my pool time will have to wait until AFTER 3:30 this week! :) Although, you know how you go to trainings and meetings and you always have that ONE person who never shuts up? Well, we have one of those in our group this week and she NEVER stops talking. I truly wonder why she didn't volunteer to teach the damn class herself! I started keeping a tally sheet to keep track of how often she talked (as a way to entertain myself really) and would you believe she talked 21 times in ONE hour? I KNOW....we could have been done with the training an hour before we were if she would have just shut her yapper!
On another note, our dog....crazy thing that she is! The last two nights she has exhausted herself to the point that it takes her an hour to stop panting! And for what you say? BIRDIES!!!!! Eric and I decided tonight that if, god forbid, our "normal" neighbors were to see her flailing in the air at the bird feeders that they would think that she (and us) were a little lulu....
I know, I know...the dog is not the only indicator that we are, in fact, a little weird. But our neighbors don't know that yet! That reminds me that I need to get started baking those cookies....thanks mom!
Oh, ya know that the venza is kind of a "ruby red" color; maybe Beula would be an appropriate name...I'll run it by the name nazi, also known as my husband... :) Have a good Monday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment