Here I sit, on my parents couch, watching TV, while dad sleeps in his chair and Izzy sleeps on my leg...ahh...gotta love it! Since I have been here, I haven't done too much, but thats the idea right?! Mom and I ran errands and went to the BEST grocery store ever on Sunday, she even skipped church to take AJ and I to breakfast! Shhh...don't tell the big guy :)
Then yesterday, I started back into my running routine which was tough, but much needed and I felt good once I was done. Then Dad and I headed over to the club to lay out at the pool, which was awesome, and AJ even met us over there when he got off work! The day was finished off with a BLT pizza from Happy Joes and a relaxing night at home with mom and dad.
Today, I got up early and went for another run, even longer today than yesterday! Whoop whoop! It seems to be getting easier each day, hopefully that continues... :) Then I took the bro to Coon's favorite hometown restaurant, the one and only GANZOS...and it was DELICIOUS!!!! I think I'll take Izzy to the dog park this afternoon and then I am meeting up with Janelle this evening!
All in all, it has been a fun-filled week at home so far, with only more good times to come! I'll keep everyone posted on my daily happenings, because I'm sure thats EXACTLY what y'all wanna read right?!
Everyone keep your fingers crossed for Eric who is off in Philly for the next two days trying to sell some Spray Pavers....c'mon honey - show me the money!!! :) Then he is headed my way to spend the holiday weekend here with moi!
Can't get much more exciting than this! mom ;)
ReplyDelete